Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the UK Government and Public Health England have issues guidelines to small business on social distancing operations.
I have implemented the following precedures to reasure my clients that their safety if my top priority.
- When arriving at the salon all clients will be asked to wash their hands at the wash station
- There will be extra time between appointments to enable me to disinfect all surfaces in the Salon between clients
- All clients will need to wear a face mask for their appointments. I have face masks available to purchase for £1 each.
- I will wear full PPE for all appointments
- All soft furnishings have been removed from the salon so all surfaces are wipe able to clean.
- I have a protective screen between myself and the client when doing nail treatments
- All clients will have their own nail packs - these are in a sealed paper bag and will be labelled with the clients name on and this will be keep at the salon and only used for that client for their furture appointments.
Arriving for appointments
Please can clients arrive to your appointment on time, and message me when you have arrived. Please do not arrive early. This way I can avoid close contact and maintain social distancing between clients coming in and out of the salon and allowing me time to clean between clients. I will then message you when it is safe to come into the salon.
As always if you, or a family member of someone you have been in contact with have any symptoms of Covid-19 then please cancel your appointment
I am looking forward to seeing all my clients return and thank you for following these procedures during this time.